Nomidio OpenID, the simple, scalable and passwordless authentication service, is now available on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
Nomidio OpenID is a biometric, multi-factor authentication service based on industry standards. It provides the ability to biometrically authenticate users at scale without significant up-front or ongoing costs.
The service can be easily integrated into any environment, whether into existing Identity and Access Management systems or on a use case basis such as providing access to highly secure data.
Delivered as a service from the cloud, Nomidio OpenID can be deployed and made live in less than an hour. No hardware. No complex systems integration. No high ongoing costs of ownership.
Nomidio OpenID offers:
- Easy integration through AWS
- Consumption based, easy to configure and deploy.
- Password-free access
- A clean, low friction user experience for consumer and corporate users alike.
- Browser-based service
- Nomidio OpenID has zero footprint, removing cost and complexity of identifying individuals in the digital world.
- No propagation of Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- PII is held in the Nomidio cloud, removing the risk of data propagation.